Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Indian Bridal Jewellery


bridal jewellery bridal jewellery 1 bridal jewellery 2 bridal jewellery 3 bridal jewellery 4 bridal jewellery 5 bridal jewellery 6 bridal jewellery 7

11 comments on "Indian Bridal Jewellery"

Anonymous said...

AWESOME COLLECTION, HAVE NEVER SEEN DIS BEFORE..........COULD I BUY DIS 4 MY WEDDING PLZ..............

Anonymous said...

this is real ameging bez i never sow this type of jewelry i really like it

Unknown on Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:45:00 AM said...

is this for sale? its really kwel n very different yet stylish! plz guide thnx :)

Unknown on Saturday, December 19, 2009 4:43:00 PM said...

i want to buy this.. whats the procedure?

Anonymous said...

plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz do tell me how can i buy the kundan set
i do need tht one plzzzzzz tell me from where i can buy it n wht is the procedure for tht

Anonymous said...

hi they r awsome can i buy it right away online no matter what the cost is ?

rabia said...

its just awsome.....i wana buy it at any cost...plz tell me the procedure....

Unknown on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:40:00 AM said...

hey even i want to buy d same in same colour no matter wht d cost is im even ready to buy online anyday but before 1 st aug as im getting marrd on tht day so want to wear it.....
pls do let me knw how to buy this pls

Unknown on Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:03:00 PM said...

my wedding is in Feb 2010 am looking at buying this kinds of jewelery...if you could help me out with the place and price it would be lovely

Anonymous said...

Could you give the details of where to buy this.. pls..

vintage jewelery on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:23:00 AM said...

Please share from where can I get those kundan anklets. Those are amazing, I have never seen such kind ever.

Followers

 

About Me

My photo
Hi, Thanx for our visit.
free counters

Women's Era Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez