Monday, May 18, 2009
Labels: Anarkali Suit, Churidaar Suit, Designer Collection, Fashion, Fashion designer, Indian attire, Indian Ethnic Wear, Indian fashion designer, Kurta, Kurti, Patiala Salwar, Summer Collection, vogue
Labels: Anarkali Suit, Bollywood News, Celebreties, Churidaar Suit, Designer Collection, Fashion, Fashion designer, Indian attire, Indian Ethnic Wear, Indian fashion designer, Kurta, Kurti, Patiala Salwar, Patiala Shahi Salwar, Punjabi Jutti, Punjabi Suits, Salwar Kameez, vogue
Labels: Anarkali Suit, Celebreties, Churidaar Suit, Fashion, Fashion designer, Indian attire, Indian Ethnic Wear, Indian fashion designer, Salwar Kameez, Sari, vogue
Labels: Beauty, Beauty tips, Body Care, Health, Makeup, Tips, Womens problems
There is nothing worse then an outbreak of pimplesa few days before a big event such as your wedding, the prom, or that first big date with someone you have always wanted to go out with. You go to sleep one night and the next morning there they are, a few red blemishes that you know are going to grow into ugly red bumps crowned with a little with pustule.
Where did they come from and how can you get rid of those pimples quickly? Pimples are a product of a bacterium that lives a normal peaceful life on the surface of your skin. Its name is Propionibacterium acnes.
This bacteria is normally harmless until it gets into the pores and hair follicles of your skin. Normally these pores and follicles have a substance called sebum that flows to the surface of the skin, keeping the bacteria out. If the hair follicles get plugged the bacteria get into the pore and start growing until the body reacts by sending white blood cells to deal with the infection. This causes inflammation and swelling and a pimple is born.
For most people the first reaction is to pop the little buggers. But this is not always the best choice for getting rid of pimples quickly. Popping pimples can actually cause more harm then good and can lead to more pimples.
Why? Think about it. A pimple is nothing more then a tiny little infection in the skins pores. By popping it you break down the protective barrier the body's immune system has built to contain the infection. When you pop a pimple this barrier break down and the pus and bacteria can spread underneath the skin to form new pimples. Plus if you keep digging at a pimple you can end up with a nice looking scab and in some cases scars. The best plan of action if you have to get rid of your pimples quickly is to actually hide their presence while the body naturally deals with the problem. Here are a few tips to help hide or conceal pimples.
1. Use a concealor – This is just basically a skin toned base makeup that will mask pimples from even the most discerning eye by blending it into the natural color of you skin.
2. Ice – Apply ice to the pimple a few times a day. This will reduce the swelling and make the pimple much less noticeable.
3. Toothpaste – Many people claim that toothpaste applied to a pimple before they go to bed can reduce the swelling and make the pimple nearly disappear by the next morning.
4. Drink water – Water lubricates and helps facilitate the removal of toxins from the body that may contribute to acne.
5. Use pimple cream – There are many over-the-counter pimple creams on the market today. They contain benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid that have been shown to help get rid of pimples. Many of them come in flesh colored tones, which helps conceal the pimple at the same time.
Getting rid of your pimples quickly is not always easy to do in a short amount of time. But with the tips given above you can hide your outbreak until your pimples disappear on their own.